Cultural Tours of Spain, Portugal and the south of France
Navarra and the Basque Coast
A 10-day guided tour exploring the wonders and beauty of the Navarran Pyrenees and the Basque coast from Biarritz to Bilbao.
Barcelona to Bilbao
Experience the art, architecture, languages and cultures in this unique luxury tour of northern Spain with this 10-day adventure that takes you from the wonders of Catalunya to the Basque coast.
Bilbao and Beyond
A 10-day historic and cultural tour of northern Spain and southern France, two countries that share a mythical heritage, a peculiar language, and an undeniable talent for gastronomy, all of which adds up to an experience of a lifetime.
This 10-day tour that takes you from Lisbon to Porto, Braga, Guimaraes and the Minho Valley wine region of northwestern Portugal.
- Tours are available year around and can be escorted or self-guided, chauffeured or self-drive.
- Escorted Tours have a guaranteed departure with a minimum group of 4.
- Regional Tours are normally limited to a maximum group size of 16.
- Larger group tours are available upon request
Contact Iberian Traveler for additional information or to request a custom tour package.
Fiesta de San Fermin and the Running of the Bulls
Experience one of Spain’s greatest festivals. Join Peña Seattle in Pamplona from 2 to 10 nights beginning July 5 for the opening ceremony on the 6th, or arrive later in the week to enjoy the fiesta and the closing ceremony.
Other Spanish festivals include:
See Spain By Rail for a Unique Travel Experience
- Choose an excursion through Andalucia on the Al Andalus, a Palace on Wheels, with the 3-night Sevilla-Granada, 5-night Sevilla-Madrid and 6-night Sevilla-Sevilla excursions with the first of nine departures on April 24, 2017.
- El Transcantabrico Gran Lujo takes you across northern Spain from San Sebastián-Donostia to Santiago de Compostela in a unique 8-day/7-night 5-star adventure with the first departure from San Sebastián-Donostia on April 29, 2017.
- Or go on a unique adventure on the El Transcantabrico Classico, which will take you from León to Bilbao, then on to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, or do the reverse route starting in Santiago. 3, 4 and 7-night packages are available in 2017.
- The Espreso de La Robla offers a voyage into the nature and culture of northern Spain in 2017 covering 4-day/3-nights traveling through Castile and León in September and Cantabria and Asturias in August.